Shipping and Returns
- The ordered goods will be delivered by post. The delivery will take place in 2-3 weeks from ordering, considering the stock level. If the item is not available, the customer will be informed.
- The method of payment is in advance. The postage will be charged according to the price list of Suomen Posti or the valid campaign terms.
- The postage will be defined in the order confirmation.
- Any other costs will not be charged.
- The copy of the invoice will be sent with the goods, keep it as a receipt of your payment.
- Customers under age 18 must have the acceptance of their parents for ordering.
- All prices include the VAT. (except orders from Norway)
- The customer has a right to return or replace the ordered goods during 4 days.
- The product to return has to be unused and the package has to be saleable, otherwise the return can not be accepted.
- If you want to return a product please inform us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance, so you’ll get the further instructions by return.
- Cut to size products (fabrics) can not be returned unless the product is defective. Please check the fabric before pre-wash and cutting, ready-washed and / or cut fabrics are non-refundable possible despite the fault.
- Sometimes the cases might damage during the transport despite the careful packaging. For that reason it would be highly recommended to check the status of the package at the post office while collecting the package. If the package is damaged during the transport (and also the goods inside the package are damaged) make a damage report at the post office immediately. Then contact our customer service to arrange a delivery of new product.